Monday, April 5, 2010

Starting the 2nd Trimester

I am now at the point of starting my 2nd trimester. It seemed like it was going to take forever to get here.

The baby is now mainly developed, it just needs to do alot of growing.

My next appointment is April 22nd, when we meet with the Dr for a checkup. I will be almost 17 weeks at this point. We are hoping to go to England the following week and would like to know the sex of the baby before we travel so we can go baby clothes shopping there!! Hopefully the Dr can do a quick scan and tell us.

I found this Day by Day guide of the stages of pregnancy online. It has a countdown of how many days have gone by and how many left!! - Day by Day guide. It seems unbelievable the amount of time which has already passed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment